Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
This online Equal Employment Opportunity training program helps employees to understand the importance of avoiding inappropriate behaviours that put an organisation and its employees at risk. Versions for employees and contractors, as well as team leaders and managers are available. The compliance program is offered as a whole or split into two parts that can be completed separately. Part one covers EEO and Discrimination. Part two covers workplace bullying and harassment. Custom and tailored versions are available, in addition to face-to-face training options.
Try the program now!
Click here to launch a free demonstration program.
Content: Online compliance training
- Overview of the law and legislation as it relates to inappropriate behaviours in the workplace including:
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Workplace Bullying
- Sexual Harassment
- The impact of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- What is not Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination
- Options for reporting and responding to inappropriate workplace behaviour
- For managers and team leaders, an additional module about their responsibilities as leaders in the workplace
- Engaging modern layout learn more
- ‘Real play’: Key concepts in action learn more
- Animated visual summary learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm HR Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes, split into 4 modules for employees and contractors
- Approximately 45 minutes, split into 5 modules for Managers and Team Leaders
Customisation to the online compliance training
eCompliance Training can tailor our online compliance training programs to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package, starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
Pricing and costs
- Inappropriate workplace behaviour: single user, 12 month licence $40 PURCHASE NOW
- Managing inappropriate workplace behaviour: single user, 12 month licence $45 PURCHASE NOW
Pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
Options for hosting the program
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
- The programs have certain browser requirements Learn More
Some of our clients
Face-to-face training in your workplace
If you are looking for face-to-face training in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart or a blended learning solution, we can assist through our content partner HR Legal. Learn more
To learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination online training, call +61 3 5988 8319 or email for more information or an obligation-free proposal.
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance courses
Other linked services
Through our content partner HR Legal, eCompliance Training can organise:
- Workplace Investigations
- Workplace Mediations
- Reviews of your organisation’s HR policies and Procedures
- Advice on unfair dismissal
News and resources
Click on the links below for news and resources: