This online training program helps employees to understand the importance of the role they play in protecting information privacy. The program also explores the consequences that may be imposed on individuals and organisations, should a privacy breach occur. Custom and tailored versions are available, in addition to face-to-face delivery options.
Try a program now!
Click the button above to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Training Content
- Overview of the law and legislation as it relates to information privacy
- Responsibilities of individuals and organisations
- Australian Privacy Principles
- Impact of breaches of privacy laws
Unique features of our online compliance training
- Engaging modern layout learn more
- ‘Real play’: Key concepts in action learn more
- Animated visual summary learn more
- Coming Soon – up front assessment option learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm CIE Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes, split into 4 modules for employees and contractors
Customisations to the compliance course
eCompliance Training can tailor our online compliance courses to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package, starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $40 PURCHASE NOW – Coming soon
Options for hosting the course
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now using eCompliance Training’s Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the course on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System or provide limited access to our LMS
To learn more about our Privacy Obligation online training, call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online obligation-free enquiry.
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance courses
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
- Essential Workplace Privacy Obligations