Summary: Compliance Training
This online training program helps employees to understand the importance of avoiding fraud and corruption in the workplace – and the role they play in preventing it. Custom and tailored versions are available, in addition to face-to-face delivery options.
Try a program now!
Click the button above to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Compliance Training Content
- What is fraud and corruption
- Strategies and actions to manage and prevent fraud and corruption
- Individual and organisational obligations
- Overview of the law and legislation as it relates to fraud and corruption in the workplace
- Impacts of law breaches
- Reporting fraud and corruption
- For managers and team leaders – an additional module about their responsibilities as leaders in the workplace
- Engaging modern layout learn more
- ‘Real play’: Key concepts in action learn more
- Animated visual summary learn more
- Coming Soon – up front assessment option learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm CIE Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes, split into 4 modules
Customisation to the program
At eCompliance Training, we can tailor our online compliance training to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $40 PURCHASE NOW – Coming Soon
- Managers and Supervisors version : single user, 12 month licence $45 PURCHASE NOW – Coming Soon
Options for hosting the compliance training program
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now, using eCompliance Training’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Workplace Privacy: Essential Obligations