Summary: Compliance Training
This online training program helps employees to understand the importance of avoiding fraud and corruption in the workplace – and the role they play in preventing it. Custom and tailored versions are available, in addition to face-to-face delivery options.
Try a program now!
Click the button above to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Compliance Training Content
- What is fraud and corruption
- Strategies and actions to manage and prevent fraud and corruption
- Individual and organisational obligations
- Overview of the law and legislation as it relates to fraud and corruption in the workplace
- Impacts of law breaches
- Reporting fraud and corruption
- For managers and team leaders – an additional module about their responsibilities as leaders in the workplace
- Engaging modern layout learn more
- ‘Real play’: Key concepts in action learn more
- Animated visual summary learn more
- Coming Soon – up front assessment option learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm CIE Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes, split into 4 modules
Customisation to the program
At eCompliance Training, we can tailor our online compliance training to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $40 PURCHASE NOW – Coming Soon
- Managers and Supervisors version : single user, 12 month licence $45 PURCHASE NOW – Coming Soon
Options for hosting the compliance training program
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now, using eCompliance Training’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
To learn more about our fraud and corruption online training, call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online obligation-free enquiry.
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Workplace Privacy: Essential Obligations