eCompliance Training offers a range of learning management systems (LMS) and other learning technologies.
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
eCompliance Training can assist your organisation to source an appropriate Learning Management System. We have access to a range of LMS from several vendors, which enables us to work with our clients to make an informed selection suited to their organisation. Learn More.
Through our network of partners, eCompliance training assists our clients with a range of technologies to assist in the management and delivery of workplace learning.
eCompliance Training offers clients a library of ready-made programs. Topics include:
- Management & Leadership
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Compliance Programs
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Essentials (office-based)
- Workplace Privacy Obligations
- Competition and Consumer Law Essential Workplace Obligations
All ready-made eLearning programs are designed to work on any device, and can be deployed quickly and easily.
Bespoke eLearning programs
In addition to providing instructional design services for eLearning or digital programs, eCompliance Training works with leading providers to offer our customers high quality bespoke programs. With our partners, we produce bespoke programs that are engaging, visually spectacular and interactive.
We can produce eLearning solutions aligned to your organisation’s style guides and branding requirements. Where required, our programs can be produced to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG2) and can be produced in SCORM 1.2, 2004 and Tin Can compliant files for organisations to deploy in their own Learning Management Systems. Programs can be developed to work on any device.
Video and multi media
eCompliance Training works with a range of leading video and multi media vendors. We use video and multi media elements in a variety of ways to support workplace learning. An example can be seen in our online compliance training programs.
- Face-to-face training
- Mobile applications
eCompliance Training partners with innovative suppliers who can produce leading-edge mobile applications to support the management and delivery of workplace learning.
- Mobile assessments where traditional paper-based observations and Q&A assessments are replaced with a digital device
- Information applications where your organisation’s learners are given access to the information they need at their finger-tips for just-in-time learning
- Simulations to enable learners to practice new skills in a safe, simulated environment
For Learning Technologies in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra, contact us on +61 03 9486 5398 for an obligation-free discussion about your needs