HR Legal, a partner of eCompliance Training, is a dedicated workplace relations and safety law firm working with employers nationally.
These areas of the law are complex and constantly changing. Therefore, we have worked with HR Legal to review our online compliance training programs to ensure they are up to date with the latest legislative changes and decisions.
Why did we partner with HR Legal? HR Legal have an experienced team who work with businesses to assist them in achieving their objectives while managing their legal and commercial risk. Their solutions focused approach complements the practical online training offering we provide. Founded in 2009, HR Legal continue to work on the process of “We listen, we provide solutions, you get results”.
HR Legal regularly reviews the following online compliance training programs for eCompliance Training :
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
HR Legal provides the following services to employers nationally:
- Advice & Strategy
- Legal Representation
- Policy and Procedures Reviews
- Enterprise Agreement Advice and Negotiations
- Workplace Investigations
- Industrial Relations Advice
- Outsourced Human Resources
Learn more at www.HRLegal.com.au