HR Legal is a dedicated and dynamic workplace relations and workplace safety law practice servicing employers nationally. HR Legal differentiates themselves by delivering timely, commercial and practical advice to clients, to assist them in meeting their broader commercial objectives.
Established in 2009 by three partners, all from top tier Australian law firms, HR Legal was founded on the philosophy that employers need something more from their legal advisors than a simple restatement of the law. HR Legal know the law – any reputable firm does – but this is only the starting point.
The HR Legal team prides itself not only on knowing and understanding their client’s business, but going further to understand their workplace culture and their short, medium and long term commercial goals. With this knowledge, HR Legal can provide real and contextual value to their clients through targeted legal and commercial advice and specific support to help their clients achieve their objectives.
HR Legal regularly reviews the following online compliance training programs for eCompliance Training :
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
HR Legal provides the following services:
- Advice & Strategy
- Legal Representation
- Policy and Procedures reviews
- Workplace Investigations
- Workplace Mediation
- Industrial Relations Advice
- Outsourced Human Resources
Learn more at www.HRLegal.com.au