Summary: Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Discover how to appeal to and recruit diverse candidates. Learn how to retain employees by fostering a sense of belonging and playing an active role in promoting the equitable treatment of all people.
Achieve a certificate on successful completion.
Try a program now!
Click here to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Compliance Training Content
- What is diversity, inclusion and belonging?
- Recruiting diverse talent
- Retaining diverse talent
- Creating a sense of belonging through meaningful moments
- Measuring the effectiveness of initiatives that promote diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Approximately 45 minutes
Customisation to the program
At eCompliance Training, we can tailor our online compliance training to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $49 PURCHASE NOW
Options for hosting the compliance training program
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now, using eCompliance Training’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Conflict of Interest Training
- Workplace Privacy: Essential Obligations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
- Recognising and Overcoming Bias