Summary: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Understand the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion, and take action to combat systems of oppression and create workplace equity.
Achieve a certificate on successful completion.
Try a program now!
Click here to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Compliance Training Content
- How people, institutions and culture impact our biases, stereotypes and prejudices
- Conscious and unconscious bias
- Consequences of bias
- Types of identity and intersectionality
- The three types of empathy: cognitive, emotional and compassionate
- Types of oppression
- How to combat systems of oppression
- Equality vs equity
- Approximately 30 minutes
Customisation to the program
At eCompliance Training, we can tailor our online compliance training to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $49 PURCHASE NOW
Options for hosting the compliance training program
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now, using eCompliance Training’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Conflict of Interest Training
- Workplace Privacy: Essential Obligations
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging in the Workplace
- Recognising and Overcoming Bias