Summary: Compliance Training
Conflict of Interest training course explores the concept of ‘conflict of interest’ – providing the knowledge and skills to assist employees to identify and manage conflicts of interest at all levels in an organisation.
Try a program now!
Click here to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. You can view the program on a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Key Compliance Training Content
The Conflict of Interest Training course covers the following:
- Defining a conflict of interest
- Impacts of conflict of interest
- Types of conflicts of interest
- Recognising a conflict of interest
- Managing conflict of interest
- Modern look and feel learn more
- Application-based interactive scenarios learn more
- A wide range of interactive features learn more
- Coming Soon – up front assessment option learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm HR Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes
Customisation to the program
At eCompliance Training, we can tailor our online compliance training to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $49 PURCHASE NOW
Options for hosting the compliance training program
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now, using eCompliance Training’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Workplace Privacy: Essential Obligations
- Fraud and Corruption Training
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging in the Workplace
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training
- Recognising and Overcoming Bias