This online training course helps employees understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace and the role they play in ensuring their own and others health safety. Custom and tailored versions are available in addition to face-to-face options.
Try a program now!
Click the button above to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Training Content
- The importance of OHS and WHS
- Overview of the law and legislation as it relates to the OHS and WHS
- Individuals responsibilities
- Organisations responsibilities
- Identifying, reporting and fixing risks or hazards
- For managers and team leaders an additional module on their responsibilities as leaders in the workplace
- Engaging modern layout learn more
- ‘Real play’: Key concepts in action learn more
- Animated visual summary learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm HR Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes split into 4 modules for employees and contractors
Customisations to the program
eCompliance Training can tailor our online compliance programs to your organisations specific requirements. This can range from a complete bespoke solution or one of our pre defined packages starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $40 PURCHASE NOW – Coming Soon
- Managers and Supervisors version : single user, 12 month licence $45 PURCHASE NOW – Coming Soon
Options for hosting the online compliance course
- Single or occasional users can purchase the course now using our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the course on their own SCROM compliant LMS.
- e Compliance Training supply your organisation a Learning Management System or provide limited access to theirs
Face to Face training in your workplace
If you are looking for face-to-face training or a blended learning solution we can assist through our content partner HR Legal. Learn more
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.