This online training course helps employees understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace and the role they play in ensuring their own and others’ health safety. Custom and tailored versions are available in addition to face-to-face options.
Try a program now!
Click the button above to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Training Content
- The importance of OHS and WHS
- Overview of the law and legislation as it relates to the OHS and WHS
- Individuals’ responsibilities
- Organisations’ responsibilities
- Identifying, reporting and fixing risks or hazards
- For managers and tsupervisors, an additional module on their responsibilities as leaders in the workplace
- Engaging modern layout – learn more
- ‘Real play’: Key concepts in action – learn more
- Animated visual summary – learn more
- Reviewed and updated by leading law firm HR Legal
- Approximately 30 minutes for employees and contractors
- Approximately 45 minutes for managers and supervisors
Customisations to the program
We can tailor our online compliance programs to your organisation’s specific requirements. This can range from a complete bespoke solution or one of our pre-defined packages, starting from as little as $990. Learn more.
- For organisations, pricing is based on a per-user annual licence. Learn more.
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12 month licence $40 PURCHASE NOW
- Managers and Supervisors version: single user, 12 month licence $45 PURCHASE NOW
Options for hosting the online compliance course
- Single or occasional users can purchase the course using our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the course on their own SCROM compliant LMS
- We can supply your organisation with an LMS or provide limited access to ours
Face to Face training in your workplace
If you are looking for face-to-face training or a blended learning solution we can assist through our content partner HR Legal. Learn more.
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.