Summary: Recognising and Overcoming Bias
Uncover the science behind unconscious bias. Learn about the impacts of bias and techniques to challenge and overcome them—reducing their harmful effects.
Achieve a certificate on successful completion.
Note: Price is for a single user. If you would like to enrol multiple users, please purchase a course per user, or contact us to discuss a discount.
Try a program now!
Click here to launch a free demonstration program.
No credit card required, no email required, just an obligation and commitment-free demonstration! The demonstration is the first two modules in our Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training. It will work across all your devices.
Key Compliance Training Content
- The science behind the brain’s sorting mechanisms
- How to reveal your own hidden assumptions, biases, and stereotypes
- Types of unconscious bias
- Damaging consequences of acting on biases
- How awareness can help you break free from bias
- Techniques for overcoming stereotypes
- Approximately 30 minutes
Customisation to the program
At eCompliance Training, we can tailor our online compliance training to the specific requirements of your organisation. This may include a complete bespoke solution, or a pre-defined package starting from as little as $990 Learn more.
- For organisations pricing is based on a per-user annual licence. Learn more
- Employee and Contractors version: single user, 12-month licence $49 PURCHASE NOW
Options for hosting the compliance training program
- Single or occasional users can purchase the program now, using eCompliance Training’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Organisations can host the program on their own SCORM-compliant LMS
- eCompliance Training can provide your organisation with a Learning Management System, or provide limited access to our LMS
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.
Other online compliance training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace
- Conflict of Interest Training
- Workplace Privacy: Essential Obligations
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging in the Workplace
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training