Up front assessment option
To recognise prior knowledge, this feature will allow participants to attempt an assessment before undertaking the full learning program. If the assessment is passed, completing the program is then optional. If a participant does not pass a section or sections of the assessment, they will be directed to only complete the relevant part/s of the program.
Our up front assessment option provides many benefits:
- Reduces the duration of the program for those participants who fully or partially pass the assessment. This is particularly helpful when an organisation elects to have its staff complete the compliance program on an annual or other regular basis
- Aligns with adult learning principles – recognises prior knowledge and experience
- Offers significant time/cost savings with a reduction in time taken to complete the programs
The up front assessment option is available in the following online compliance training programs:
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) (office-based)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
- Workplace Privacy Essential Obligations
- Workplace Competition and Consumer Law Obligations
For more information on online compliance training please call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry.