Human Rights Commission Fact Sheets – a series of Fact Sheets designed to give information to organisations. The fact sheets cover Harassment, Discrimination and Workplace Bullying. The fact sheets were prepared by the Australian Human Rights Commission.
Download the fact sheets by clicking the links below:
- Eliminating Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying Fact Sheet
- Workplace Discrimination Fact Sheet
- Vicarious Liability Fact Sheet
- Ten steps to create a fair and productive workplace
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Fact Sheet
- Sex Discrimination Fact Sheet
- Quick Guide To Discrimination LawsPreventing Discrimination in Recruitment Guide
- Good Practice Guidelines for Internal Compliants Fact Sheet
- Disability Discrimination Fact Sheet
- Age Discrimination Fact Sheet
Do you Need Compliance Training in your Organisation?
eCompliance Training offers online Compliance Training to help employees understand the importance of avoiding inappropriate behaviours that put an organisation and its employees at risk. Versions for employees and contractors, as well as team leaders and managers are available. Custom and tailored versions are available, in addition to face-to-face training options.