Click on the links below for news and resources related to Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination.
In the news
- When does “reasonable performance management” stop being … reasonable?
- Organisation held vicariously liable
- Bullying: When, Where, How?
- Cafe Vamp: Workplace Bullying leads to employee taking own life
- David Jones: Sexual Harassment sees CEO resign
- A big week of Workplace Bullying
- Are your workplace policies binding?
- Court ups the ante – $130,000 compensation awarded in sexual harassment case
- What do ‘reasonable steps’ look like for an organisation?
- Redundancy and labour hire – what are your obligations?
Resources and Fact Sheets
- What is Discrimination?
- What is Workplace Bullying?
- What is not Workplace Bullying?
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- What is not Sexual Harassment?
- An Organisation Must Take Reasonable Steps: What does this mean?
- Fair Work Commission Benchbook – designed to assist parties lodging or responding to anti-bullying applications under the Fair Work Act 2009
- Human Rights Commission Fact Sheets – a series of Fact Sheets designed to give information to organisations. The fact sheets cover Harassment, Discrimination and Workplace Bullying
- Procedural fairness: Deficient Dismissal Processes Can Yield Different Results
eCompliance Training: Online Compliance Training
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Workplace Health and Safety (WHS)
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti-Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Training – Avoiding inappropriate behaviour in the workplace training
- Workplace Privacy Essential Obligations
- Workplace Competition and Consumer Law Obligations