In addition to our online courses, eCompliance Training offers a range of face-to-face compliance training that can be packaged with our online programs, or conducted separately.
Face-to-face training is delivered by eCompliance Training’s content partners HR Legal and CIE Legal. The team at HR Legal and CIE Legal develop bespoke onsite workplace training modules to assist you and your team in understanding the implications of your legal obligations.
Training can be tailored for your specific industry, business and audience. Formats may vary from lecture style to interactive role playing. Moot courts are also available for simulation and interactivity.
Workplace training options include
- Employment Law Awareness Training for Managers & Supervisors
- Performance Management & Unfair Dismissal
- Adverse Action, Discrimination & Harassment
- Workplace Safety & Critical Incident Management
- Injury Management and Return to Work
- Hiring, Firing and Everything Between
- Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Bullying
- Managing Performance v. Performance Management
- Independent Contractors
- Dealing with Long Term Injured Workers
- Critical Incident Management
HR Legal runs Moot Courts, which are often hypothetical WorkSafe prosecutions in a mock court setting. They are often based on real life prosecutions, and can be tailored to your workplace or to a specific safety event.
Blended workplace training
A popular and practical solution for comprehensive workplace training is to create a blended learning solution. This may include an initial face-to-face training program, followed by an online program. Some organisations will choose a face-to-face option every few years and online program annually. Whether a blended or single-delivery option is most suitable, organisations must take reasonable steps to ensure that they meet their obligations.
To learn more about our face-to-face workplace training, call +61 03 9486 5398 or make an online obligation-free enquiry.
eCompliance Training services all areas of Australia and New Zealand including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Auckland and Christchurch.