CIE Legal are committed to comprehensively understanding your business and focus on helping you to implement and achieve your desired short and long-term strategic goals.
Established in 2010 CIE Legal was founded on the philosophy that clients need something more from their legal advisors than a simple restatement of the law.
With a deliberate focus on meeting the needs of their clients, the CIE Legal team has expanded into a talented pool of practitioners from top tier law firms and in-house legal roles at some of Australia’s most respected companies.
CIE Legal regularly reviews the following online courses for eCompliance Training Learning:
- Workplace Privacy Essential Obligations
- Workplace Competition and Consumer Law Obligations
CIE Legal provides the following services:
- Corporate and Commercial legal advisory in the following areas:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Risk management
- Business, corporate and partnership restructuring
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
- Joint Venture arrangements
- Distribution, procurement and supply arrangements
- Privacy law
- Product liability
- Competition and consumer law
- Intellectual Property
- Defamation and media law
- Advertising and marketing review
- Employment law and Occupational Health and Safety
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Private Advisory
Learn more at www.CIElegal.com.au